Do you want your audiobook to sound as immersive as its story?
These days more and more people are consuming books by listening to rather than reading them. But, just like reading a great paperback, listening to an audiobook should be a captivating and enveloping experience.
However, no matter how good the story is or its narration, if an audiobook is badly edited and has unprofessional sound quality, it is likely that the listener won’t stick with it, or even purchase it in the first place.
This is where my services come in. Seamless editing and great audio enhancing can create an immersive and enjoyable experience for the listener, which makes you look (and sound) good!
Here is what I can do for you:
- Removal of unwanted sounds from your recording (mouth noises, loud plosives, clicks etc.)
- Removal of excessive, distracting breaths (or removal of all breaths if requested)
- Removal of bad takes
- Noise reduction and audio cleaning
- Removal of unwanted lengths of silence ensuring a natural flow in narration and a consistent pace
- Topping and tailing each file with the required amount of clean room tone
- Volume matching between chapters
- Additive and subtractive EQ
- Meeting the required RMS, Peak, and Noise floor values
- Converting files in to high quality mp3s
Interested? For rates and queries, contact me!