Is your audio helping or hindering your e-Learning product?
Great audio makes for immersive learning environments. The world’s leading e-Learning companies know this, which is why audio narration is used extensively within learning content to great affect. And I should know – for years I worked as an senior audio professional for an e-Learning giant.
Poor narration and audio quality can detract from the message you’re trying to deliver, leading to unhappy clients with unhappy learners. It’s distracting and takes the learner out of the environment. This is why it’s so important to have great-sounding, compelling audio.
Here is how I can help:
- Providing a selection of world class voiceover artists for you to choose from.
- Managing the recording of the audio.
- Post-producing the audio to the highest standard.
The post-production stage involves the following:
- Removal of unwanted sounds from your recording (mouth noises, loud plosives, clicks etc.)
- Removal of bad takes
- Breath removal if required
- Removal of unwanted lengths of silence, ensuring a natural flow in narration
- Noise reduction and audio cleaning
- Additive and subtractive EQ
- Mastering according to the required levels
- Delivery of files in the required format and named according to the script
Elevate your e-Learning audio today! Contact me for a free project estimate or further details.